Feeler: X3 LCI Alpina Front Spoiler - Brand new

mardi 22 septembre 2015

This is just a feeler. I got a brand new genuine unpainted Alpina Front Spoiler add-on for the X3 F25 LCI M-Sport from Germany. It's the piece that goes over the M-Sport bumper. The silver slate on the grilles are not included. Had to wait 8 weeks for it. I'm thinking about going in another direction with the mods and wanted to gauge interest. These are extremely difficult to source so PM me if you're interested.

Photos are for reference only so you can see how the spoiler looks on the car. If I decide to sell, I'll take picture of the actual spoiler.

$600. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Thanks for looking.









Feeler: X3 LCI Alpina Front Spoiler - Brand new

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor