Build me a PC..and..go!

samedi 26 septembre 2015

My HP laptop is no longer working for what I need it to do, and I want to build a decent budget PC for around $500.00-$600.00. I know very little about PC's, especially building them, so noob-school me on this.

From Newegg (since this is likely where I will order most, if not all parts), piece me together a PC for around $500.00-$600.00 that will do the following:

1. Play, edit and upload GoPro footage at 1080P and 60fps
2. Handle some light gaming (i.e. the older CoD games)

I know the above can be done for under $600.00. I am not looking for a phenomenal $3000.00 gaming system here.

I already have a decent for what I need the computer to do (although outdated at this point) HD graphics card, so I won't have to worry about that. I also have monitor, mouse, keyboard, etc, so all that is needed is PSU, HDD, DVD Drive, CPU, RAM, etc. My desire to do this, is that I have recently started getting into editing GoPro footage, and my 2.4ghZ laptop processor is just too slow to handle it. The videos are so slow that the audio and video don't even sync up. My understanding is that to edit 1080P GoPro footage at 30fps, you need a 2.7ghZ quad core processor, and at least 4 gigs of RAM?


Build me a PC..and..go!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor