E38 Resources

samedi 26 septembre 2015

Hey all,

First post here, and first time BMW owner. I just picked up a 2001 740iL last night and was hoping to find some resources on repair/fixes and general how-tos specific to the E38. I'm not sure if there's a forum or community that focuses more on the older model BMWs, but I'm looking for something along those lines.

The car runs great, but there are some broken trim pieces (ash tray, cup holders, OBD cover, glove box) that need to be fixed, as well as the nav unit cuts out and has no display, and PDC doesn't work. I'd love to be able to find and repair the easier stuff myself with NOS parts or junkyard parts and save some labour.

Any advice as to which sites/forums to look for, or any service manuals or DIYs would be fantastic. Thanks in advance!


E38 Resources

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor