Picking up X3 Monday!!

vendredi 21 août 2015

I'm getting pretty excited. I'm picking up a 2012 X3 Monday. The car is pretty loaded--carbon black, black leather, M sport, Tech, Cold weather 1, premium, convenience, premium audio. Basically everything but rear heated seats (don't care) and HUD. 43k miles, and the car is immaculate, just like I keep my cars. I didn't steal it, but think we negotiated a fair price reflecting the car's condition and that it still has several months of factory warranty remaining. Also brand new tires (installed last week). Seller is another bmw 'car guy' which has made the transaction fun. We argued over whether his roof rack would be part of the deal, but in the end I lost out on that one, but got a price I preferred.

Looking forward to driving it and getting accustomed to everything. If I like it enough, I may just sell my M3 which I love, but just don't use quite as much as I would like to.

I'll post up some pics after I bring it home. Need to find a suitable name..:)


Picking up X3 Monday!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor