My X3 was delivered a month early!

mardi 3 mars 2015

I was very lucky and my dealer got an extra allotment for February! I wasn't expecting my car in until April 1 so I'm elated right now!



My sport-luxury-on-a-budget build:

xDrive 28i

Space Grey

Black Leatherette

Sport Auto (2TB)

"Premium Package Enhanced (Canada)":

- X-Line

- Power hatch

- Harmon Kardon

- Comfort Access

- Pano Roof

- Navigation



Chose the leatherette to save a few $$ and also because I have a toddler and another baby on the way and I think my only regret is that there was no option to get sport seats without leather.



The biggest surprise is that the addition of Sport Auto w/ Paddles also added Sport+! It also shifts REALLY fast (or seems that way, I'm coming from a manual Civic Si).



I was driving around aimlessly last night, marvelling at how smooth it is, while enjoying the HK sound system!



It's about to snow here (booooo!!!) but here is a pic I grabbed before the snow gets a chance to dirty up my new baby:







And here is my pleasant surprise - Sport+!!







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor