Carbon Black Owners

dimanche 15 mars 2015

There's a pre-owned 2013 that I am looking at, but unfortunately it is not local so I can't see in person right away. Available for transfer by a local dealer.



I've heard Carbon Black is very difficult to keep up, particularly with swirl marks. I currently have a black Infiniti and hand wash it every 2-3 weeks. Is Carbon Black harder to keep up than normal black cars? For a while I was set on Titanium Silver as I've owned a black car for 5 years now, but the look of carbon black is very unique. I've read through the archives but figured I would start a thread now that people have owned their CB X3s for a few years now.



Vehicle I'm looking at...

2013 X3 28i - CB / Black Leather Nevada / Fineline wave trim

M Sport, Premium, Technology, Dynamic Handling, Cold Weather

30k miles




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor