Problem with new contrast leather stitching tear....

lundi 16 mars 2015

After 1 month with my 2015 X3 28i with 2,500km on it, the contrast stitching is already teared...



First my courtesy light under passenger seat fell off (found after 2 weeks) which I had to snap them back myself. Now this....



As a first time BMW customer, I must say I am a little disappointed. I had at least 4 cars for the past 20 years all with leather and none of them had problem with stitching after few years. For the record, this happened after my 500km road trip and my wife was sitting on that spot with kids.

She is barely 100lb and never carry keys or anything sharp in her pants.



I wonder if dealer would do anything with this or should I complain to BMW Canada? Any suggestion?















0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor