Dinan Performance Software +X3 35i M Sport

vendredi 6 mars 2015

Folks, I just received a 15% discount for my local BMW Dealer (Thompson BMW in Doylestown PA).



After giving them a call yesterday I spoke to the person who heads up Dinan BMW installments which they've been doing for many year - authorized BMW Dinan dealer/installer.



I asked what this would mean for my 2015 X3 and he said you can expect 76 hp increase and 80 torque increase - a very noticeable performance boast especially in the Sport + mode.


Total installment cost - $1998 (including labor). BMW factory warrantee maintained and I can remove the equipment when selling the car (eyes on the new X3 M in 2 years)



Has anyone installed this upgrade and do you think the performance is worth the cost?



thanks...




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor