2015 X3 prices paid and buying/negotiating experience

vendredi 20 février 2015

Hi guys,



I am going to be looking to buy a new X3 Xdrive28d or Xdrive28i by end of this month and wanted to get a feel for what community members have paid for theirs and what kind of discount you were able to get on your X3.



These are the options I am looking to add:

Premium package

Cold Weather package

Drivers assistance package

Navigation system



I am looking to buy an instock vehicle so there is more room for negotiation. Can you please help me out so I know how much room there is for negotiation?



My wife drives a Q5 and my dealer can give me the same deal on another Q5 (12% off MSRP) with same features as I want on X3 (pano roof, leather, keyless, nav, back up cam, heated seats etc.)



If this has been talked about elsewhere please point me to that link.



Thanks for reading and wish me luck.



T




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor