Next car - truck/SUV help

mercredi 18 février 2015

I have an 08 e92 and am considering buying another car. I'm looking into either a truck or SUV for the winter as I commute a lot (nearly 150 miles per day) and as you all may know the e92 absolutely can not handle snow/sleet/ice. Originally I was thinking I want a big truck, like a Chevy 2500HD diesel. I would put a 4" lift on it and add 35" tires and be set. Now I'm thinking maybe a truck is too much and not professional enough (I'm in real estate investment) so I'm thinking about an SUV, maybe a Chevy Tahoe. Can any of you recommend an SUV/truck and explain your reasoning? I'd like to spend somewhere around $40,000ish and don't want to buy anything with more than 35,000 miles. I'd love an x5 but they are out of my price range so I'm thinking something a little lesser.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor