In a bit of a quandary regarding brakes.

mardi 1 avril 2014

So I bought my car not more than 4 months ago and have loved every moment of it except one, The squeaky brakes! They were squeaky in the beginning and i took it to the dealer after a month of having it and he said it's normal it's breaking in and this was when I was making sure if it's ok to paint the calipers blue. Fast forward 2 months and the brakes have actually gotten a lot more squeaky and it's so loud that I feel like I'm disrupting my neighbors and I try to avoid braking while going down the hill of our garage. I'm a bit concerned that BMW is going to say that the problem is caused by me painting my calipers when in reality it was occurring before I painted it.

What do you guys think I should do; Go in the dealer and risk it or just leave it?

Thanks for your opinions in the future:cool:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor