Small accident - where to source parts

dimanche 20 avril 2014

Had a small accident yesterday so require some replacement parts. (Same week as receiving £100 fine and 3points for doing 48 on the m25 through the roadworks. :-( )



Cheapest I can find a new front bumper is £350 painted from mstyle with new lower grilles, then I can change my hardware over. That a good deal? Or is there anywhere slightly cheaper? I've email P5mul also.



New performance grilles I'll get from bmw direct (60ish with discount)



Headlight bracket snapped on left headlight, hoping to fix. No warning lights ect so just cosmetic hopefully (garage looking at it Tuesday)



Anyone know what the plastic trim behind the bumper is as pictured?









Bonnet won't close on left, think that's cause of the bumper though (small crease in left of bonnet)





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor