FS: Downforce USA Full Diffuser

samedi 19 avril 2014

As rare as it gets!!!





Downforce USA diffuser, you guys know what it is. Im parting out my aero stuff to make my care more daily-able so this is going as well.



6 pieces total, not only the 3 pieces. Includes main center diffuser piece, 2 side diffuser piece, 2 diffuser spoiler and a differential cooler piece as well.



Fits amazing, my favorite diffuser by far and most aggressive imo. Looks ridiculous with Akra tips. I've had it for a few months but I never took pictures cuz i frankly just don't give a shit anymore but Ill try to snap a few pics with my iPhone if my car is ever clean again but I thought the demand for this piece wouldn't need pictures.



Its a diffuser, its not in perfect condition but it sits below the car but overall its pretty standard. 7/10 cosmetics. Structurally perfect, no cracks. 1 minor scrape on the bottom right but I only found out recently when the car was in the air for an oil change, very minor. Diffuser is very aggressive and Im probably the as low as an M3 can go.



Will have pix soon.



Asking $1700. Can ship on buyers expense but I don't have a box for it ATM.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor