No OEM Performance intake for N54?

lundi 21 avril 2014

Hey guys.

First off, I know this is an expensive part/borderline waste of money and I appreciate that there are potentially better options, but bare with me on this.



I was looking to get the BMW Performance intake for my 335i. I already have the Performance exhaust and BMW remap, so I thought a new intake would finish things off, and possibly scrape a handful more bhp.



So I was looking for a part number for the kit to give to my dealer for a quote but I can't actually find one. As I started to look into it, it seems the layout of the engine bay/air box is different in the 335i than the lower end models and I'm now wondering if there isn't one for this model.



Just seems really strange that they would offer a performance exhaust, performance remap but no performance intake.



Does anyone have a part number for this, or are there intakes from other models or N55 engines that will fit no problem?



I entered my VIN on the BMW website and it showed the performance intake as an accessory, but in the blurb it says:



"The system also gives the engine a deep intake note, enriching the sports-car experience of driving your BMW. Available for BMW 330i, 325i, 323i."



No mention of 335i!



Any ideas or is the BMW Performance intake simply not available for the N54/335i?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor