Problem with Connects 2 adapter- No PDC

samedi 26 avril 2014

Hi,



I made my mind up and uninstalled my Parrot kit and my OEM HU to give place for aftermarket HU.



I began with a base system (so my OEM Professional HU was coded for stereo). Now I am running the frontstage and subwoofer via Pionner DEH-9600BT via my Mosconi 6to8 DSP. (Earlier the OEM HU was also running the front and sub via the DSP). The backshelf speakers are powered by the HU.



However, I choosed to install a Connects 2 canbus adaptor saying it would let me keep the warning chimes and the PDC. But after the install only the warning chimes are working, no PDC.



Anyone here who might know what the problem can be?



It is this adaptor:

http://ift.tt/1fiDZas



Regards

Sahi




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor