Paint Shop Recommendations

jeudi 17 avril 2014

Hello all, I traded my 335i in a few weeks ago for a E92 a couple of weeks ago from BMW of Fairfax and looked search the forum for recommended body shops/paint shops to take care of a couple rock chips and light scratches on my car and couldn't find anything recent. I did see a $400 bumper respray thread at BMW of Fairfax, went on their site and it doesn't look like they have that special anymore.



I this area is one of the worst for rock chips, but for $400 it would be great to have a freshly painted rock chip free bumper, for a little bit at least :D



I have a couple good size rock chips on my front bumper and a light scratch about an inch long I could feel with my fingernail on my trunk. Raja, any chance you could buff this out? :confused2



Pics attached for reference:



















0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor