Combox but no ConnectedDrive?

mardi 1 avril 2014

Hey guys first BMW M3 owner here (I had a 2002 for the summer of 2000, loved it!)



I have an 11 AW M3 DCT, build date 09/06/2010. It has a combox listed on the build sheet, and I can indeed stream Audio via BT from my Galaxy S IV.



I found the bluetooth sw update page from the bmw site, and downloaded all of them, I tried the SW update via USB stick but none of the firmwares look like they are for my car.



I have read that there may be some cars that didn't have all the components installed during the initial build out of the ConnectDrive offering.



I have two questions:



1. Which SW update do I need for BT Audio (I may not need it at all since it seems to be working with my phone?)



2. Is the ConnectedDrive just a SW update that I can get from one of the coders here, or is there a module that needs to be installed?



I have searched and found many answers to all my other questions, but these are my last two.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor