Caught in speed trap by airplane! Anyone experience this?

lundi 16 novembre 2015

Got popped by CHP last week doing 87 in a 70. There were several of us that all got snagged at the same time. Trooper up and down the interstate!

I didn't argue or ask any questions.

Curious if anyone has had this happen to them? Does the plane track you by mile markers? Radar?

There was a helicopter floating around over the same stretch on my drive back later that morning with a cable hanging from it...just hovering over the road.....could that be the CHP?! It was blacked out and wasn't moving anything or working ....all farm land there so thought maybe it was doing some work.

Anyways....I'm lucky as I was flying for a while much faster than was I was caught doing. Lesson learned. Flame on!


Caught in speed trap by airplane! Anyone experience this?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor