2016 M4 Convertible vs M3?

vendredi 27 novembre 2015

I'm more inclined to M4 Convertible(SS with SO interior) as I have not driven a convertible before and it was so fun to test-drive 650i xdrive convertible (hearing engine sound with the top down was a different world to me! Other verts I have driven before shortly Z4, SL550, S2000 but never owned)

Cons for M4 convertible ; *more weight/"less performance/balance", *its rear is not as pretty as M3. *less space(I think we'll be fine in putting a baby car seat as I had G37s coupe before.)
Pros for M4 convertible ; everything else.

People says M4 vert with extra weght can't perform as M3. I saw a comment M4 vert drives pretty similar to 435i or 428i convertible. Is that true?
awaiting your inputs. Thanks,

Attached Images
 


2016 M4 Convertible vs M3?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor