Switch from Cayman GTS to a Nissan GTR?

lundi 23 novembre 2015

M4 has ruined me. Did euro delivery in Sept on a 16 M4 YSB, 19s and manual. Had the time of my life drove 2500 miles all over Europe, 160MPH at times, car was an absolute pleasure.

So the story goes like this, I get home and drive My Cayman GTS that all of a sudden feels very sedate meaning no torque. Now its not like I didn't know this but my god the difference on the street is huge. I test drove a 14 track edition GTR and was completely at a loss for words with how it drove. One thing has led to another where I'm in a position to switch out of the Cayman and into the GTR. I know this is a stupid problem to discuss but would you guys do it? I have the opportunity to build a GT4 but having specced my GTS the way I have, cant help but think its only 20/25% better. I tend to keep cars an average of 12-18 months and enjoy all aspects of them but have been very partial to both BMW and Porsche. I have owned over the last 15 years various models of M3s and 911s, but have seldom ventured away from German brands. I know, stupid dilemma. Your thoughts


Switch from Cayman GTS to a Nissan GTR?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor