Traded my 335 M Sport for Infiniti Q50S !

mardi 8 septembre 2015

Before I get killed let me explain. My lease was up and I looked at every car in the 50-55k range. I figured I can drive this car until our SUV lease is up and then give it to my wife and next summer I get into an M4.

After looking at all the options I opted for this car. It's really good looking, has great tech and awesome BOSE stereo, 19 in wheels w/dark gunmetal rimsand paddle shifters. It's the Sport version so it has a stiffer suspension. It's pearl white so it looks cool with the dark rims and tinted windows.

I've only had it for 2 weeks and it's a great fun car to drive on sport mode. I'll even go as far as saying that it feels faster than my 335i on manual sport mode. It's a different ride altogether but it's quite agile and fun to drive. You can toss it around as much as any 3-4 series. Plus the interior of this car is a lot nicer than any 3-4 series and is full of technology. The Bimmers are more of a driver's car but this is a much better package and value for your money.

Overall a pretty nice car and I got a great deal. I've had 6 Bimmers before so it's nice to drive something different once in a while....


Traded my 335 M Sport for Infiniti Q50S !

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor