OEM replacement front fender?

samedi 12 septembre 2015

Does anyone know if OEM fenders are shipped primer black from BMW?

We had a dingbat lady slam into the front of our '13 msport that caused $13K damage.

The repair shop was a certified BMW repair shop and replaced all the parts with OEM... fender, bumper cover, headlight, foglight, front wheel, front upper and lower control arms etc.

Anyway, when I open the hood I can clearly see the replacement fender is black whereas the original undamaged fender on the other side is white (AW car).

Should I insist on the panel being painted white on the inside? It's the only evidence the car had been hit. I am also looking into diminished value but I expect the Insurance industry in Ontario Canada has already hosed the consumer by lobbying the government. :thumbdown

Attached Images
 


OEM replacement front fender?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor