March of Dimes

dimanche 1 mars 2015

I originally posted a thread asking for help from forum members under "Please Donate". Many forum members made generous donations to this truly worthy cause - and you have my sincere appreciation for your support.



As I am nearing the end of my volunteer campaign efforts for the March of Dimes - I am again reaching out to my fellow car enthusiasts to leverage the power of this community. A donation of any amount is greatly appreciated, takes 2 minutes, and can be made from the following link:



http://ift.tt/1wBCOf3



If you have questions specific to the March of Dimes - please visit www.marchofdimes.org. I can answer any questions that you have specific to my efforts via PM.



Thank you in advance for your support and generosity.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor