BMW E83 X3 2.0D (2006) - Tuning

lundi 2 mars 2015

Hello,

I have a black BMW E83 X3 2.0D (2006) 6MT pre-facelift.

It has the Sport Package (18" wheels, Sport interior).



I will probably stick to it another 3-4 years so I would like to refresh and tune it a bit without spending a fortune.



My thoughts are:

-Original M Package front/rear bumpers / side skirts

-Hamann Wide fenders (front/rear)

-Spacers

- 19" M Package wheels 191M

- Lowering Springs

- "Angel Eyes" Headlight kit

- Gunmetal greyed front grill

- LED look taillights

- Interior new aluminum look parts, M gearshift knob, M steering wheel



What do you think? Can you help me?



I have eBay / PayPal accounts and I am within the EU (Cyprus) and cars here are RHD so the UK market is the most suitable for used/aftermarket parts.



Mike




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor