Universal Remote Controls

jeudi 19 novembre 2015

I ordered a new home theatre receiver yesterday (Denon AVR-X5200W) to replace my aging AVR-3806, which created a new dilemma for me (aside from connecting / installing the new receiver) - a universal remote.

Right now I have a Universal Remote MX-950 that is about 9 years old. It still works well, but I can no longer program it because the software the installer gave me will not install on / work with Windows 7 64-bit. It is out of production so I don't see a good way to get updated software. Since I got 9 good years out of it I decided to try a new one.

I ordered a Logitech Elite (http://ift.tt/1OvJ9yP). Anyone have one of these or have alternative recommendations? It is a multi-room (3 zone) setup so I can't rely solely on IR / pointing at devices. I am also looking for the ability to program macro-type setups that are easy to setup and use (e.g. "Watch TV"). Finally, my preference is a rechargeable battery, although that isn't a deal-breaker.

Anyway, interested in any opinions on the Logitech Elite and / or any suggestions.


Universal Remote Controls

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor