Looking for some travel inputs

jeudi 10 septembre 2015

Looking to take a "beach vacation" in Feb. This will be the last vacation until ED next May and then no vacation till the Mar '17 at the earliest.

GF wants to cruise. I am open to the idea, but want more of a cultural experience. I'd love to do western caribbean, but I want more local culture.

I have heard Costa Rica and Belize are nice. I am looking to be outdoors. Rainforest, hiking, beaches, gastro-travel, historical areas etc I don't want to be restricted to just a "resort." I don't have to leave the US if i want just "the resort experience."

I don't want to rough it per se, but I want to experience the local culture. I want to go where the locals eat. That sort of thing.

I am road-tripper and love going off the beaten path. I am worried about my safety in a foreign land outside the touristy areas.

Anyone have any recommendations or advice?


Looking for some travel inputs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor