My son is an idiot!

lundi 27 juillet 2015

Okay, perhaps I'll feel differently tomorrow. My son drives 90 miles at 75 miles per hour in 4th gear (automatic) in a 2001 Volvo V70 wagon.

He is a junior meathead football player who fits the profile of a dumb jock.

:barf:

Car indicator light starts flashing and says stop immediately. After inspection and oil everywhere, he basically melted the engine, because he apparent drove the car with no oil in it - probably burning a good chunk of it running 75 mph in 4th gear.

:mad0259:

After about 3k in service and 3.5k purchase, all down the tubes because he was bored. Also, he says, "I didn't know he needed to check the oil."

:sigh:

While I don't force him to do the same studious things I did when I was in school, he is such a dolt.

Sorry for venting, I still love him.


My son is an idiot!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor