19' SSR Competition wheels

jeudi 23 juillet 2015

SALE - $1390 for square-set.


Hi.

Selling set of genuine SSR Type-C Euro Version (same name for US market is SSR Competition (SSR Comps) and same for japan SSR Type-C RS)
Forged (SSF)
weight: 21lbs
Real SSR !!! NOT replica. Real JDM. Made in Japan.

Specs:
Square-setup 8.5x19 , ET +42 (all 4pcs)
5x120

Very light aggressive look sport rims.
Colour: silver.
NEW !!! In boxes, never mounted.

For more aggressive look you can use wheel spacers.

Selling them for $1390 shipped !!!!!

My PM is open for all your questions. Feel free to contact me with all questions and for my reputation (u can check my local selling reputation).
Pics on the cars not mine - for understanding how it looks. More pics in my album. Can make add photos if needed.
Due worse post work (very big delays on ground shipping) - I'll send only by air. Need to wait about 20days-2mnth for this delivery price depends on post work and your location (can receive faster , but shipping price will rise).







19' SSR Competition wheels

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor