Wife and kids are away for the week (NSFV)

mercredi 22 juillet 2015

*******PLEASE NOTE THE "NOT SAFE FOR VEGETARIANS"********



So, with the wife and kids looking at colleges up in Boston and Rhode Island...I took it upon myself to eat like crap, and treat myself a couple of these bad boys.

This tag is 1 steak - 2.28 lbs in all its glory



Here's a precooked pick - we're sitting almost 2" thick of aged bone-in ribeye. The bone itself has not been cut lengthwise


Cooked it on the Weber - typical fuel, 1/2 Kingsford - 1/2 Apple Lump. Steak is room temp before searing - dressed in nothing but sea salt, fresh ground pepper, and a little EVOO


To get an idea on the massive Flinstone-ian size - that plate is almost 11" in diameter.


Know - I know what you're thinking, and you're probably right. Someone is going to squeal to the Mrs. on me.



Well - everyone in the house is telling me my secret is safe. And yeah - I ate one yesterday too.


Off to get my cholesterol meds!


Wife and kids are away for the week (NSFV)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor