Help! Drivetrain malfunction car won't start!

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Hi All,


I purchased my 2011 x3 35I a few months ago. Yesterday I was driving and got a drivetrain malfunction error reduced power. I turned the car off to see if it would reset and it did not start again.

It cranks and on occasion sputters but does not start.

Same as in this video:


I have search all over the web and it appeared to be the hpfp (I was also having a rough idle issue that seemed to be getting worse).

I replaced the hpfp today and still it will not start! I am trying to locate a code reader to see what codes it displays.

Previous maintenance included new plugs and coils.

Any ideas? Car has 78k so it is out of warranty :/


Help! Drivetrain malfunction car won't start!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor