Garage stuff? Tools and fun help

mardi 3 mars 2015

What is a good place to look to outfit my garage? Anyone have pics of their "normal" person garages setup? Want to make my little spot a place that is more than where my car sleeps, and start doing some home work on it and mods.



I am a web developer now, but was actually a mechanic for Toyota for years before being diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. Like a dumbass, I sold all my tools...



So, what does your garage look like?!

Never worked on a BMW before, what are must have tools, anything that is the must have to tinker and mod with? Example, every Toyota can be disassembled with an 8mm socket and 19mm wrench ;)



Who makes good quality jacks (and stands) for lifting my 335?



Help me get back to wrenching a bit, thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor