Help me decide on a watch [TAG Heuer, Breitling]

mercredi 21 janvier 2015

So I am considering investing in a nice watch in the near future. Finally completed grad school and have a good income so I want to reward myself with something I can appreciate for a while.



I am primarily between TAGs and Breitling. I have lusted after TAGs for a while, but always considered them far out of my price range. When deciding on spending a couple thousand I realized for a few hundred more I could get a Breitling, which I think for the fit and finish alone is a reason to spend a few extra hundred. Only looking at automatics and I've tried them on but haven't been able to narrow it down any more.



I am looking for something versatile where I can switch up the band and have it be appropriate for most all occasions. Here's what I like:



TAG Heuer Carrera Twin Time











I like it because it's attractive but not in your face or pretentious. But I'm afraid I may get bored of it after a while.



TAG Heuer Carrera Heritage









A bit more attractive, less boring than the twin time. I love the textured dial and blued steel numbers. But when I tried it on I wasn't dying to have it.



TAG Heuer Aquaracer













Breitling Colt Automatic White or Navy

















Such a quality time piece. The name says it all and it's beautifully constructed, solid, and weighty. I just don't want to come across as screaming for attention or douchy.



What do you guys think?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor