Auto Stop/Start --- Stop and go traffic

dimanche 18 janvier 2015

Is there a computer that detects stop and go traffic? My first few days with car, when I'm driving in the city, it takes about 3-4 close stops before the car realizes I'm in stop and go traffic. Seems kinda dumb...



I've been trying to figure out if there's a way to trick the car into disabling the auto stop/start feature (without actually disabling the feature via the button press)





So yesterday, I tried to roll the car to a crawl, gently press on the brakes and then ease on it for half a second before fully pressing on them to come to a full stop. With that, the stop/start feature disabled... Engine temp was optimal and wheels were straight at the time. There didn't seem to be any other reasons to account for it being disabled.



Tried the same again today, it didn't work.



I know most people have it disabled, but any thoughts on this?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor