Seat Odor issue

mardi 21 octobre 2014

Hey Guys,



I recently added a 2013 F10 DCT M5 to my garage to hang out with my E92 M3 6MT! I found a used one with only 20k and it was priced right so I grabbed it!



Ive run into a odor issue though. What I thought was the salesman cologne turns out to be a seat musky/spice like odor that I can smell from the back support of the seat. Its only where the back support is and it smells from both passenger and driver! Coincidentally the seats cooling system seems to be pushing the smell out. But AC air out of any of the other vents is fine. Its only the backs of the seats that smell funny. I have a hard time thinking two people could have sweat that much and get both seats this bad.





Ive cleaned and conditioned the leather. No change. Ive since ordered some active charcoal and some chemical guys offensive odor remover. Hopefully that stuff lands soon.



But I wanted to see if anyone here has any experience with this or advise they can give?





Thanks!



D



PS: New (to me) 2013 M5 DCT





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor