Ordered my 330d M Sport last week

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Hi,



I placed my order for my 330d M Sport Tourer Sdrive last week at the Stockport Dealership.



Spec is



EB paint

Oyster Leather seats

Hex with black highlight trim

M sport plus

Lumbar support

Business Nav

Adaptive Suspension

Service pack inclusive



Not as many options selected as others on here but it's on a four year PCP deal and I don't see the point in spending more on nice to haves ! Although folding mirrors adaptive headlights might have been in that list.



Delivery is estimated for week 50 so second week in December, so hopefully a nice Xmas present.



Good service from the team and I got a reasonable discount of around 17.5% inclusive of what BMW offer.



Only thing I need to get throw in is one of those plastic boot trays!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor