FS: OEM CF Spoiler, shift knob, and alcantara parking brake boot (Bay Area)

mardi 21 octobre 2014

Hey all,



Recently turned my car back into BMW but took my OEM carbon fiber spoiler, auto shift knob, and cf/alcantara parking brake handle/boot with me. I ended up buying a 2015 Tacoma so no need for these anymore. On the car for less than 10 months for all three. I'd like to sell locally as the spoiler is pretty big. Everything was bought from Tischer (originally spoiler was $480, Shift Knob $200, and Parking Brake Boot $160 + shipping).



Would like to get $350 for the spoiler, $100 for the Parking Brake Boot, and $150 for the shift knob. Prices are OBO and willing to package stuff together if someone wants to buy it all.



Email is the best way to get ahold of me (allan.myers@mac.com). I'm also happy to send out pictures to anyone interested. I live in the East Bay but work in the South Bay so happy to meet up near either of those two areas.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor