Done the M3 speedo LED mod. Few pics

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

to start...i am not a pro at all. i have never used a soldering iron before and i looked on youtube how to use it



It was alot more harder and time consuming than i thought. i took my dads soldering iron which is not a small pin point one which made it even harder.



The patience and focus i had to put into it was crazy as the LED's are like the soze of a bogey (depends how big your nose is) but you know what i mean



Couldnt get a DIY as its my first time but i no doubt will be doing my brothers 123d and my mums so maybe will get a little basic DIY up sooner than later



Here are some pics.

























I never had a red sharpier so i done them in blue- need to touch up on the edges though to make them better but wont take long.



Makes a real big difference to the dull orange lights.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor