FYI - Pirelli (Canadian) Fall Tire Rebate Program

samedi 14 novembre 2015

For those Canadian who will purchase winter tires for their vehicle's this year you may be interested a promotion that Pirelli is currently offering. Rebates of up to $100.

After thoroughly searching for the right solution for my MY2016 X3, I concluded that Pirelli's rebate when combined with discounts obtainable through my local BMW dealer, made purchasing winter tires anywhere elsewhere an inappropriate move. I now have snows installed on my X3 and a rebate cheque in hand. When the rebate is taken into account, the total for the deal was only a few dollars more than Costco or any other place I looked into.

The rebate is in effect until December 15, 2015. For details refer to http://ift.tt/20ThH3J


FYI - Pirelli (Canadian) Fall Tire Rebate Program

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor