Calling Admin Jason - PMs

mardi 10 novembre 2015

You closed my thread before I could respond so here's my response to get a little clarity for not only me but anyone else in regards to deactivating my PM privileges because of an infraction that took place years ago....

Really? That infraction is long expired and frankly seemed a bit of a stretch. I only posted up a thread to get some BMW guys together for a local meet and made mention of a coding guy and got flagged. I could understand if I deliberately was trying to sell something for a profit as a business but this was harmless and unintentional. So all that being said now I can never PM on this site again?

I understand protecting your sponsors and all but frankly this seems extreme. I'm not some sort of deviant that's trying to do anything wrong, I'd just like to PM fellow enthusiasts when I want to show interest in buying some used parts:rolleyes:

Ive been a long time community supporter and have never had issues like this in the several other forums I contribute to. Why so overly harsh and why after years past would such a small infraction carry so much weight?


Calling Admin Jason - PMs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor