Cabin Microfilter

jeudi 12 novembre 2015

So today I ordered up a Cabin Microfilter for my 2014 X3 28i (build date was 06/2013). The dealer told me the part number I needed was 64 31 2 284 828. I was a little confused at it appears that everyone was ordering 64 31 9 312 318 as the part number for the Cabin Microfilter. Anyway, I figured dealer knows best, so I ordered it up. To my surprise, the Microfilter appears to be the same physical size as P/N 64 31 9 312 318, however it also comes with a new plastic fliter box cover and a note that states "Please replace the filter box cover in the car with the the filter box cover enclosed. (quality measure)"

Anyone have any idea why my build date would need a new filter box cover?
Also, do I need to know order this part and deal with new filter box covers every time ultimately paying more?

Thoughts?


Cabin Microfilter

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor