My car started production! (and an intro)

samedi 30 août 2014

I wanted to share the news that my car started production this week with people who shared my enthusiasm, because my girlfriend couldn't seem to care less lol.



A little about me: my name is Saxon, and I'm a software engineer living near Boulder, CO. I grew up driving a beat to hell 1993 325is, and despite the interior falling apart in it, it was incredibly fun to drive. That car started my passion for BMW, which led to my most recent purchase, a 2015 BMW M235i! This will be my first new car, and I'm really excited for it to arrive. I've enjoyed reading this forum for the past month, and I look forward to contributing photos and info once my car is delivered.



About the car:

2015 M235i

6MT

Estoril Blue II

Coral Red interior with brushed aluminum trim

Premium, Technology, and Cold Weather packages

HK sound system

Enhanced USB and BT

M performance pedals



I'm also planning on adding the M performance shift knob, black grills, and body color painted mirror caps myself.



Thanks for reading!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor