Another new guy!

dimanche 31 août 2014

Hey folks, figured I'd post an intro thread and say hello officially. I just traded in our 2014 328d for a 2010 X5M. I honestly had been looking for an M-Sport 50i, but the price on those was crazy high, and this M came in right around the same price. We traded a 2012 X3 M Sport for the sedan, but the sedan was just too small. So, back into an SUV, this time the one we (I) wanted... :D



Anyway, the vehicle is in pretty good shape, low miles (32K) and cosmetically beautiful. Has a couple of tasteful mods, some not as much... I plan to take care of a few things to make her 110% and then a few more mods until she's "perfect". :) Of course, there are two concerns I have, one is minor, the other has me a little stressed. We test drove the truck a couple weeks ago, and then went down to pick it up. I did a good city drive when I first looked at it, and it felt good. But after picking it up and putting some miles on her (drove it to Key West for the weekend) we noticed a pretty loud clunk over bumpy city streets... Has me kind of nervous, but haven't had a chance to look at it yet... Also, the Homelink isn't working... No response at all and the little LED doesn't light up... (fuse is good). Not sure on that one...



Otherwise it feels ok and everything appears to be in order. This vehicle is for my wife, so just hope it turns out to be reliable.



Anyway, thanks for the read (long I know, sorry)...



















0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor