Burger Tune / Catless DPs / Air/Fuel Warning

mardi 19 août 2014

I took my car to the dyno shop today. It's currently setup with Burger Stage 1 tune, catless downpipes, and Eisenmann mid-pipes, and Eisenmann Race mufflers. The tune is set to +3 which is what they recommend. We were reading the air/fuel from the tail pipe because I don't have a bung welded in right after the downpipes.



We started to do a pull and we let off of it because the air/fuel was reading at 14.58 which is too damn high (should be around 12). I am going to weld a bung into the exhaust pipes (right after downpipes) so we can get a more accurate reading next week when I re-visit the dyno shop. I forgot my cable to hook to the burger box so I couldn't lower the setting on the box (yes, I win moron of the year award for forgetting the cable).



If you are running catless downpipes and have the Burger tune set to +3 you are RUNNING TOO LEAN and you are asking for a shit-storm of problems with your engine. Lower it down!



I will update the thread next week once I have the bung in place and re-visit the dyno shop.



Brian




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor