Many Strange Noises? Help?

dimanche 20 septembre 2015

Got a new 2015 x3 35i msport a few months ago. 4000 miles later, I'm still loving it, but have been noticing some strange noises and wanted to see if anyone else had to deal with something similar.

When the car starts up, I notice an almost rattling sound with the exhaust; I also hear the noise when the car is coming to a stop or the engine is under low load. When accelerating above 50mph, I can also hear a sort of whirling noise (transmission?) which is not always heard at other speeds (both slower and faster). Along with this, sometimes the cabin makes creaking noises (eg: when the body moves a bit when going over bumps at low speed or a large angle). Lastly, with the window down, when coming to a stop, I can hear the car shift, but it makes a somewhat loud noise; I think it's when the car shifts between first and second gear.

Are any of these noises normal? I'm going to be giving the service center a call tomorrow.


Many Strange Noises? Help?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor