Looking for funding (angels) for startup

mercredi 16 septembre 2015

Afternoon guys,

I'm about a year into the process of my wearable tech startup, patents are solidified, prototypes are pretty much 90% perfect etc. Business plan, pitches all that jazz is complete.

Now I am in the process of trying to raise $100k for marketing/e-commerce and manufacturing.

If anyone on here is an angel or works in VC and would be willing to help or jump on board with this task please PM me and we can exchange contact info, and I can send over a pitch etc.

Currently im an analyst in PE but feel inappropriate using work connections for a personal business outside the office.

Thank you thank you! :thumsup:


Looking for funding (angels) for startup

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor