Keep E55k or get i3?

lundi 21 septembre 2015

Hey brahs,

Currently driving a 2005 E55K for daily. No payments, 95k miles. Paying about $300 a month on gas for it alone (I have other cars). I commute about 1000 miles a month on average. Obviously the benz is getting older now, and the next repair that I would have to do will probably be thousands (air suspension, SBC brake system, charger pulley, etc...)

BMW is basically giving away i3's for lease, I have a quote for a 30 month lease 12k miles a year, for $299 + tax a month with $0 drive off.
This means that I would basically be trading 1 to 1 gas for my benz or a new lease on the i3. Charging for the BMW would be free because we have free charging in our office parking lot.

Any thoughts?


Keep E55k or get i3?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor