F25 X3 Maintenance Manual

vendredi 18 septembre 2015

Hello all,

My BMW maintenance has recently expired and I am looking for a little group help when it comes to doing the maintenance on our own... Although I am competent on routine maintenance on the car, does anyone know where there may be a manual that describes how to view what maintenance is needed through the dash and how to reset these intervals that pop up.

Thank you.


Edit: As a bit of a background, YES I did look at the sticky and download the manual etc... However on page 220 under "DATA MEMORY", which is what I guess I am referring to, the manual states to connect a "suitable device". What would they be referring to as far as "suitable device"?


F25 X3 Maintenance Manual

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor