FK automotive deals...

samedi 31 mai 2014

Just a heads up to anyone looking for lowering springs, coilovers and other related parts.

I've just bought a set on FK lowering springs and shortened drop links from FK Automotive direct from Germany and saved a few quid going direct to them..



I paid £60 instead of £110 for a set of 60/40mm springs, the drops links were 9 euros so about £7..



The highsport coilovers are I think about £340 instead of about £450 over here!



I bought some highsport coilovers for my Golf Edition30 from venom Motorsport and all they do is order from FK direct anyway, so cut out the middleman and save a fair few quid!



Have a look at their website!



Postage to the UK is 15 euros and delivery only took 3 days!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor